* In-house Autocad training can be a more effective alternative
to sitting in a classroom
* You may avoid having to set up templates for your printers on your own, after an off-site course
* You won’t have to waste time commuting
* We can provide 3 day Autocad Essentials, or Autocad Intermediate
* Run on behalf of an Autocad training centre, by an Autodesk accredited trainer
* With official Autodesk training certificates on completion
Alternatively at lower cost 2 days in-house CAD training can be focused on
your CAD work
* First day learn or refresh the basics
* Second day put these skills into
practice on your CAD work
* Laptops and software for provided for training which can be set up independently in a meeting room
* Substantial course manuals and laminated quick reference guide
* Summary of topics covered with page number references back to the manual
Further 2 day modules available to progress your knowledge and skills
Our alternative nationwide tailored in house CAD training for Autocad or CAD software avoids the set topics format, of typically well attended courses.
Laptops and software can be set up independently in a meeting room.
All can benefit from almost individual attention or if just one person it's 1 to 1 training.
With 2 day beginner training you will learn the basics on the first day and put these into practice on your CAD work during the second day.
If you have to set up printers or plotters it's easier if you have an instructor to guide you.
To receive an email which provides full details and pricing to suit your requirements:-
or call free on 0800-1976281 to discuss with a trainer.