* Initial session includes posted course companion manual and 3 hours of 1 to 1 remote tuition.
* Specially written for beginners, your course companion manual will be indexed for a lasting reference.
* Plus you will receive our laminated guide to short cut keys along with a summary of plotting to scale on reverse.
* Free to practice compatible CAD software if required. (Same commands and keyboard short cuts as Autocad)
* Course includes preparation questions, each with an explanation, along with email support.
* Once mastered, you will be able to pass an included CAD skills assessment, taken and marked over the internet.
* Training certificate granted only to those who pass with 62% or more. (You can re-take)
* Most job candidates will have CAD training certificates issued for attendance. Very few will be recent or "tested".
* Employers prefer job candidates with current CAD skills.
* Be prepared for CAD skills questions or assessment at a job interview.
* Current pricing £30 per month on a no contract basis.