* You won’t have the responsibility of setting up
templates for your printers, on your own after a course
* Individuals or groups
* Laptops and software for each person which can be set up independently in a meeting room
* On completion, each person would receive official Autodesk training certificates
OPTION 2: 2 day in-house CAD training modules which can be focused on
your CAD work.
MODULE 1: First day learn or refresh the basics, Second day put these skills into
practice on your CAD work
MODULE 2: Intermediate/advanced topics to improve your knowledge and CAD efficiency
MODULE 3: Preparation questions followed by an independent CAD skills assessment, taken over the internet. Assessment is based broadly on the same topics as prep questions. So it's easy to learn and pass a tested training certificate when most certificates are given just for attendance or completion.
A pass of 62% or more would lead to Independent CAD skills certification which is not tied to a software version.
There are many benefits of our In-House training format. It's better, our phrase is the "Quantum Power of In-House CAD training". Training outcomes can be improved for a number of reasons:-
In-House training times are 9.30 to 4.30 pm with an hour for lunch, so that you will have time for emails and messages during the day, even take the odd necessary call. (Not so easy on a course)
* Less numbers and more attention in small in-house groups or even one to one
* Less chance of being left behind on a well attended course
* Avoids having to set up printers/plotters on your own after a course
* Avoids time wasting daily commutes to a training centre
To receive an email which provides full details and pricing to suit your requirements:-
email email@example.com or call free on 0800-1976281 to discuss with a trainer.