* There's less chance of being left behind, as training centre courses are often well attended
* You won’t have to struggle to set up templates for your printers after a course
* You won’t have to waste time commuting, as we come to you
* Individuals or groups
10% discount if more than one module is ordered
* Module One: Learn to use a basic toolkit of commands and techniques. Then put these skills into
practice on your CAD work
* Module Two: Covers intermediate topics
* Module Three: Preparation questions, then take an independent CAD skills assessment over the internet. A pass of 62% or more will achieve independent CAD skills certification. Which is not software version based
In house CAD training can be more effective
We use the phrase "the Quantum Power of In house CAD training (TM)." which typically sums up the response of trainees when they see how the features of CAD software can be applied to their CAD work.
You won't be left behind, as could happen on a well attended course.
Our tailored training can be focused on your CAD work. So it allows the trainer to take a flexible approach which can be more effective.
A summary of topics covered is provided at the end of your in-house CAD training course. This will have page number references back to the course notes manuals, that are provided for each person attending.
With in house training you can avoid the time and cost of travel through rush hour traffic to a training centre.
Printed training certificates are provided after your course completion which have stated hours of training for CPD.
You can take further modules to cover intermediate or advanced topics if required.
Call our free advice and booking line 0800-1976281 to discuss with a trainer or email email@example.com
* In-House training courses can be more convenient and economical. Particularly where groups are concerned.
* In-House training is by it's very nature focused on your CAD work. That makes learning that much easier.
* You will avoid having to set up printers or plotters on your own. A task which is easier, with assistance on your premises.
Optional 2 days training modules are available which introduce intermediate and advanced training topics. These can be used either for current Autocad software users or for progressive leaning up to an optional objective assessment of your CAD skills.
In-house training format
Beginners start from scratch by learning to use the basics. Like driving a car from A to B without needing to know how the engine works.
Typically the second day is focused on putting these skills into practice on your CAD work.
To receive an email which provides full details and pricing to suit your requirements:-
or call free on 0800-1976281 to discuss with a trainer.