CAD skills certification for jobs CAD Skills certification for jobs (not to be confused with Autocad professional certifications) Here is a simple plan that will improve your chances of a good CAD job at a cost of £60 per mth, on a no contract basis. With free to practice PC based compatible software. Note there is a lot to take on board, but the more effort you put in, the less you will pay. Also you can work at your own pace without the fear of being left behind on a training course. * Employers value good current CAD skills * You can put certified CAD skills on your CV, for a better response from employers
* Full manual posted to your home address after 1st payment received by bank standing order
* Then 2 x 3 hrs scheduled remote tuition, with a CAD trainer, to get you started
* You work through the manual at your own pace with email support
* You take an independent CAD skills assessment over
* You can re-take your assessment if you fail * All completed, you will achieve Independent CAD skills certification Common types of companies who use CAD are Electrical contractors, Heating & Ventilation, Show grounds, * Many of which will outsource their CAD work which is expensive for them * It's also and inconvenient if minor changes are required which might take days
* So with good CAD skills you could approach local company’s and offer to provide supervised CAD drafting work on their
premises, at say £30 per hour.
* Once they realise how useful you could be, they may offer you employment to reduce their costs
* Hence the possibility of a good local job offer All for an affordable £60 per month payable by bank standing
order. The more effort you put in, the less you pay.