Free to practice compatible CAD software (Same keyboard short cuts and commands as Autocad) if required.
Initial session includes course companion manual
Laminated quick reference guide to keyboard short cuts with printing to scale on reverse.
Indexed for quick reference - great for after course
Use it to get started, to improve efficiency or to study for
a CAD qualification.
Currently at a lower price of £30+vat per month on a no contract basis.
How it works:-
1) You install free to practice PC based Autocad compatible software from a private (No adverts) link
2) Ensure that our remote secure private connection (Teamviewer) is working
3) Start bank standing order for £30 per month. not direct debit, so payments are under your control
4) Receive course companion manual to your postal address
5) Arrange your first 3 hour remote 1 to 1 training session with an experienced (16years) CAD trainer
6) You work at your own pace through the manual with email support
7) Arrange a remote 1 to 1 training session when you get to manual page 44, on plotting to scale
8) You work at your own pace through the manual with email support
9) You take an independent CAD skills assessment over the internet when you are ready
10) Assessment hosted by knowledgesmart.net. Pass rate is 62% or more leading to "Independent CAD skills certification"
Benefits - This certification is skills based, not version based. So won't appear out of date on a CV when software is upgraded.
Assessment contains basic + a selection of intermediate/advanced topics
Employers will usually prefer job candidates with current CAD skills
* Call 0800-1976281 or email email@example.com