Welcome to Certificated training courses Au tocad training courses in-house or local training centre - email firstname.lastname@example.org with your location In-House options:- Autocad Essentials/Intermediate/3D (Topics based) Run by an Autocad certified instructor With laptops and sw for each person Convenient and economical Run on behalf of an Autocad training centre With Autocad course completion certificates Or you can have similar course content in-house focused on your CAD work, run by an Autocad certified instructor With a summary of topics covered on course completion Which has page numbers that refer to a substantial training manual For after course reference With attendance training certificates from On-Site-Support (CAD) Est 2001 Plus optional implementation support We bring the course to you with laptops and software for training. (Great savings for groups up to 6 persons)
* In-House training is 1 to 1 or to small groups. (Training center course attendance is usually unlimited)
* Typical cost savings for in-house groups compared to
course fees per person on training centre courses.
* No time-wasting commutes to a training centre.
* In-House training times are 9.30 to 4.30 with an hour for
lunch. (This is to allow delegates to keep on top of their emails and messages).
Alternative lower cost in-house CAD training focused on your CAD work
* Practice on your CAD work is included. - (A good way to consolidate your learning)
* Assistance with office based template setu p, to suit PDF output or your print devices is included.
To discuss your requirements with a trainer, call free phone 0800-1976281 or
For pricing email email@example.com Or call free phone 0800-1976281